Newbie Setup...

Hi there!
  I have been stumbling my way through PHP for a while now and I have
finally decided that I need to set up my development machine with a local
testing / debugging setup so that I can stop uploading all of my blunders to
my public site to test...
  I am running XP Pro SP2 with IIS installed and running...  Where do I need
to go from here?  I have downloaded the latest PHP Windows Binary but I
don't know if I should install it first, or if I should try to find MySQL to
install first...  Any help on setting up this monster would be helpful!!!

TIA!

Chase