=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[PHP]_OT_??:_Form_posting_without_leaving_form?=

I did this using PHP and Javascript not too long ago.  My solution may
not be elegant but it works.

I set up an inline frame on a page that had my large form.  I set the
soruce of the frame to my processing page and set the display style of
the frame to none using CSS.  Then for all the form elements, I set an
onchange event that called a javascript function.  The function creates
a query string that is passed to the source page of the frame.