Re: PHP exec function.

Hello Bob,

Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:04:52 AM, you wrote:

BS> Investigation/debugging indicates that the exec call simply doesn't invoke the
BS> win32 application at all with no error indications from PHP. (echo statements
BS> either side of the call). I have checked things like the path to the
BS> application (I can call the application from the run prompt ok) and am now
BS> completely stumped.

Turn on full error reporting (E_ALL) and Display Errors in the php.ini
file. Ensure safe mode isn't enabled or you can't exec. Check to see
which user account Apache is running under (System, Services) and make
sure they've got rights to actually exec the program.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov