Free penetration test: my 2¢

Hi all

I would like to thank everybody for helping me.

Quite honestly, I didn't even remark the referal id.  I guess that's because
if your looking at links all day long, you kinda block certain things.  Like
seeing only the hostname part of urls.

Secondly, as far as I am concerned, no harm's done since I specifically asked
for free (as in price), I wasn't planning signing up for any paid service at
all.  So like someone said 35% of nothing is still nothing right?  Except,
some sites give a (small) buck on referals regardless of signing up.

Thirdly, despite what I said previously, which was said after a very long day,
and where I was very tired and confusing heads for tails, I do find that
anyone who gives a link, and adds a referal id to it, “should” add a
disclaimer to the message stating their affiliation.

Being shy for money myself, I can understand that someone will take any and
all oportunity to make an extra buck, but doing it this way is not very
honest.

Show your professionalism, add that disclaimer, people will respect you more
for it.

Thank you all for your help and thank you PHP!

Keep up the good work

With kind regards

Andy Pieters
Straight-A-Software