Re: cybercash as a shared object

Blair Lowe wrote:
Wow can cybercash.so be compiled with the newer glibc libraries?

It compiles, but I can't load it. See my previous post.

Is there source code for the old cybercash stuff?

Per my previous message, the cybercash extension is available in PECL. I already had access to the MCK libraries, though. There's lots of stuff about this on Google.

The only thing I ever had was a binary, and when Verisign bought out
cybercash, the stuff went obsolete on me.

Lots of people still run the PHP cybercash module, but use it statically. I'm trying to get it to run as a shared module.

Regards,

Bill