Re: Header Location redirection parameters fail to redirect

Hi,

  If the parameters are available at the url of
mysite.com. Then the parameters should be available
there in the page to echo. Instead of $_REQUEST try
$_GET

Try using this......

<?php
echo "<h3>mysite.com Homepage </h3> ";
$lang=$_GET['lang'];
$ctry=$_GET['ctry'];
echo "Country= ".$ctry." <br> Language= ".$lang;
?>

...Deeps...