Header Location redirection parameters fail to redirect

I want url mysite.no to redirect to mysite.com with parameters lang=no and ctry=no, but the parameters do not follow the redirection.

mysite.no/index.php is

<?
Header ('Location: http://mysite.com/index.php?lang=no&ctry=no'  ) ;
exit;
?>

mysite.com/index.php is

<? echo "<h3>mysite.com Homepage </h3> ";
$lang = $_REQUEST['lang'];
$ctry = $_REQUEST['ctry'];
echo "Country= $ctry <br> Language= $lang";
?>

When I browse mysite.no mysite.com homepage is shown
with lang and ctry as blank
When I browse mysite.com/index.php?lang=no&ctry=no
parameters lang and ctry are set to no as I wish

I have the server on my own laptop where I also do the browsing. I use PHP 4.2.2

I kindly got some answers yesterday that do not seem to solv the question so I have made myself more specific. Do anyone have a clue why the parameters are stripped from the redirection?
(I am not very trained, but as far as I know the parameters should be redirected??!!)

Thanks
Olav