Re: MySql injections....

On Wed, May 11, 2005 5:15 am, virtualsoftware@xxxxxxxxx said:
> I have a site and the other days i received a message from a guy that told
> me my site is vulnerable to mysql injections. I do not know how can i
> prevent this. The server is not configured or it's all about the script?

It should also be noted that unless you actually know this guy, their
purpose in notifying you may not have been altruistic...

Which is not to say that you shouldn't figure out if you are or aren't
vulnerable and Take Steps to be sure you're not, but that it seems odd
that some random guy would just email you about it...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm