Re: Sending htm as it's being generated

Bottom line is that you can't do it reliably with PHP or anything on the server. Different browsers will display content at different times. I think Internet Explorer will only display something after it gets a certain amount of information (i.e. 18k) or the entire page. I don't think any browser displays content if it is "between" tags. Like an open table or something.

As others have mentioned, look into using the AJAX technology and javascript to reliably update your page.