need manual reload on Mac client

Hi,

I've a strange problem on this scenario:

-SERVER MacOs X server w/
Apache's httpd2, MySql Max, PHP5

-CLIENT1 MacOs X w/ Netscape (JS enabled)
-CLIENT2 Linux 2.6 w/ Netscape (JS enabled also)

In a web application, I need to open a JS window
within data came from MySql and processed by PHP.
On CLIENT1 the JS window opens ok, but doesn't
contain the right data, I need a manual reload
to view them.
On CLIENT2 all works well.
I've seen MySql's log, in both cases queries
are right and done in appropriate time.
PHP code includes coockie.

Any idea? Should be a browser (or JS) error
or a PHP for Mac mistake?

Regards, thanks in advance!
Ciao,
Francesco