Re: php/osx and firebird

James wrote:

"To enable InterBase support configure PHP --with-interbase[=DIR], where DIR is the InterBase base install directory, which defaults to /usr/interbase."
I've tried to add:
--with-interbase=/Library/Frameworks/Firebird.framework/Resources
to my php.ini and it didn't work.
That does not sound like a program directory.
Check the Firebird installation guide - /opt/firebird is the most likely location, but does depend on which version of Linux and how it was installed.

Am I pointing to the wrong directory? What other configuration/setup do I have to do to enable php's interbase functions?
Once you have installed with the right directory, phpinfo() will show the module details.

--
Lester Caine