Re: XSL:FO + PHP

On 05/05/2005, at 5:57 AM, Kristen G. Thorson wrote:

especially since this wasn't to be our final approach. I'd be interested if you find out more information on the subject.

What did you decide on ?

On using passthru: I do not think FOP has the option to passthru the PDF output from the command line call. It was necessary to save the generated PDF and then serve it. (I haven't double checked, but I think I saved the file because I had to.) Of course FOP is open source so you have the opportunity to make it work with you.

Yeh I want to avoid readfile, my only option is to build my own embedded java app which sends the out.byteArray :) This should be a fun pet project as i've been wanting to get into java for a while :)