Re: Is it possible to save a file with UTF-8 encoding and noBOM using PHP?

Thanks also, Richard! You were right on.

Just a note:

I just visited the W3C validation service again, and it seems they have
recently updated it. It no longer complains if it finds a BOM in your
document binary. So it would appear that it's no longer an issue with enough
XML parsers to be relevant anymore. Still, it is nice to have a
program -like I do- that has that flexibility.

-Jon