Re: php class that allow quick row ordering

Hi
I am allready using a 'rank' field now... with 1 to N :) There are just so damned many of them to order manually

the up/down button solution...is there a tutorial or php class out there I could take a look at...
where you:
give the class a query...
get a found set back as html with these up/down buttons in each row
start ordering away with wild abandon....

does this allready exist somewhere ?