php class that allow quick row ordering

hi

lately, I'm finding myself reordering large amounts of rows populated from a database query ...with an order_id field
this is a bit tedious re-entering every order_id for a found set :(

Is there a php class out there that allows you to arbitrarily order rows in a found set....graphically ?

 I need to arbitrarily order a simple found set like:
order_id 	track_name
1		 joe's track
2		jim's track
3		selwyn's track

and I need to change the order to something like:

order_id	track_name
1		jim's track  [was order_id=2]
2		 joe's track [was order_id =1]
3		selwyn's track

normally, I have been entering in an order_id field for every row in the found set :(

is there a class that will let me speed up reordering ?

many thanks :)