Re: Problems reading a DOMDocument out of a session

Tried the newest libXML stable release (2.6.19) and recompiled mod_php with it
but I still have get the error:

Warning: Couldn't fetch DOMDocument in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/pluxbox/test.php on line 20
foo

May I ask what your system specs are? (OS, PHP and libXML version).

Greetings,
Cas

--
http://www.getfirefox.com/