Re: Problems reading a DOMDocument out of a session

On both systems i use libxml 2.6.18, both Gentoo (2005.0) machines. I
asked in the irc channels if more people could run my script to be
sure it wasn't my system and two of the two people also had the
problem (dunno what their systems are, but one runned PHP 5.0.4). I
think it's weird I get different errors on my both systems what indeed
does suggest (at least one of) my system(s) are/is borked cause both
are PHP 5.0.3 and libXML 2.6.18.
I'm now updating to libXML 2.6.19 to see if it will fix my problem,
otherwise i will indeed work around the problem. My best suggestion is
to write the DOMDocument to a random filename and pass the name
through the sessions instead of the real dom object.
Any better solutions are more then welcome!

Greetings,
Cas

--
http://www.getfirefox.com/