Re: paste part of mp3 to over an mp3

On Sat, April 23, 2005 3:16 am, QT said:
> Do you know any classes to paste some part of mp3 to over another mp3?

http://www.getid3.org/

In addition to making it possible to add ID3 meta tags such as artist,
album, copyright, etc, I'm pretty sure it will let you combine MP3s in
various ways.

If not, almost for sure the folks who hang out in that forum can point you
in the right direction.

PS I use getID3 to dynamically add ID3 info from my database to MP3s --
This allows artists to update their song titles etc at any time, and the
MP3s do not need to be re-generated or re-encoded.  Pretty nifty.
http://uncommonground.com/

NOTE: Many players won't show ID3 tags from streaming audio, so you have
to download an MP3 to see them :-(

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm