Re: can I join two mp3 files with php

On Tue, April 19, 2005 1:17 pm, QT said:
> is it easy like this, I tried and works good. Shouldn't I need to handle
> something inside mp3? just easy to put each file together in the another
> file?

Some players will play it, and some won't.

Technically, it's an invalid MP3, but most players will ignore the extra
data in the middle of your file.

Check into the PHP ID3 software.

In addition to being able to add ID3 meta tags to MP3s I'm pretty sure it
can correctly append MP3s and fix all the data up correctly so it is a
totally legit MP3, instead of one that happens to work in most players.

It might even handle amr files, whatever those are.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm