Re: RHES 3 - PHP 5.0.x - freetype

sorry.  does not generate text.  doesn't generate any errors either.
when i compile the freetype source with a simple ./configure;make;make
install then compile php it works fine and displays text Omega...

Was more curious to see if anyone had encountered this problem with
building on RHES and how they got around it, if they did, without
having to compile freetype --- instead using the rpm's that are
provided by redhat network (rhn).

thanks.
-sd

ps.  no fires yet.  try and try i will...