Re: Re: User Management

This seems to be something exactly as i was looking for.. Can you pls send me some tutorials/examples/links on how to implement it?

Regards, Dasmeet http://hostwindow.info

Eugene Voznesensky wrote:

Yoy can try this one:
http://pear.php.net/package/LiveUser

Hi!

I am developing an applicaton in PHP where

different users would have

different permissions and access to different

functions/pages of website.

Now whats the best way to do tht?

One way I can think of is keep all permissions in

a table and divide

everyting on site into functions..and when every

function is called, check

whether thecurrent user has permission to

particular function..

But this method looks quiet complicated..is ther

any other way to do this?

Also if you can give me some links to

articles/tutorials on user/levels

management in PHP, it would be really helpful..

Thanks in advance