Re: database querying form in php

babu wrote:
HI,

I ilke to create user interface for a group of people for entering the queries and to see the results in a browser. The users have the knowledge of database. for example: the users will have a login check, and if successful they will see a window where they can enter the sql queries and can see the results.I also want to implement a history of queries where the user can use it when ever needed.
i have done the user authentication part. But i do not get an idea how the User interface can be?
I have seen PhpMyadmin.its nice , but lillte bit complex for me as i also need some code to know how it implemented.
can some one please point to some examples or so.

There are plenty of classes that can show results of queries in html table, just go to www.phpclasses.org

You should create a database user for each user and restrict the access for each user individualy to insert, select, delete etc.