Re: scripting workflow

Hi,

I don't have your problems because I use a Template Engine.
I usually have one main PHP script for the application, which doesn't deal
with HTML directly. Other PHP scripts are libraries or special objects
like the Template Engine itself.
This also enables me to work WYSIWYG with user interfaces (templates).

I just have a few questions regarding workflow when producing scripts.

First off, do people prefer to have all their code in one file? Or
multiple separate files? I know functions and classes are good to keep in
separate files, but i am talking about say for example a news system, etc.

Next off, how about when actually assembling the files? Do you produce all
of your html output, then say build all of your functions - then say build
the logic?

Does that make sense?

I had in the past use DW for building php apps, and as an exercise to
myself I am forcing myself to hand code to learn better. But I do however
want to increase my productivity.

If anyone has any pointers on this type of stuff - it would be much
appreciated!

Thanks!