Including class of Exception in exception message

I'm using Exceptions and variously handling them in try..catch blocks or defaulting to my set_exception_handler handler.
When I create an Exception I'd like to prepend the class of the Exception to the message. Can this be done with code or do I have to hard code the name of the Exception class into the message every time I throw the exception?

For Example:

I'd like to turn this...

throw new myException("myException: So this is it, we're going to die");

into...

throw new myException( CODE . ": So this is it, we're going to die");

where CODE is some php code that refers to the class of the exception being thrown.