Re: Broken connection

Your script is dying at some point.

You're not seeing any error messages in your browser or your logs.

So you need to crank up the error_reporting, check all return codes, and
*DO* something useful when you encounter invalid data and error codes.

Nobody can tell you much more than that without a bit more info about
what's broken, since all you've told us is what you fixed.

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm