Re: pass variable from vbscript to php

Another way you can get around passing info to the
server is to use hidden fields and make the entire
page into a form with each link in turn submitting the
form to the target script.  You avoid putting
sensitive info into the address bar and you can take
advantage of header encryption if you need it.

Regards,
David