Re: Re: Create MDB File

I don't think it's a case of 'finding a way'. I think its a case of
writing some code.

Some pseudo code to get you started:

connect_to_mysql();
$ms_Access_handler = use_com_ole_or_odbc_to_open_an_access_db();

while( $row = get_row_from_mysql() ){
  $ms_Access_handler->insert_row($row);
}

$ms_Access_handler->save_db("filename.mdb");

Just a thought.