Re: Create MDB File

Hello,

i had the same problem some years ago. At this time i have set up all tables
in Access and wrote a script which reads from MySQL and inserts into the MDB
file via the ODBC connector. This works but is much work when your database
is very big.

2 Years ago i had the same problem but it must go as fast as possible so i
decided to buy a converteer since i didn't find anything free. They are
working very good. I don't know where i have buyed them but i think there is
only one company which delivers this software.

Regards
Johannes

--
# Johannes Findeisen