-----Mensagem original-----
De: Alexandre [mailto:mech39@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 22 de março de 2005 23:13
Para: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto:  Game development approach

Hi there,

I'm developing an online game (using PHP+MySQL, and being totally
interfaced via
web) which needs to have a "game cycle" running. For example, the player
is
flying a plane, so he sets the plane speed to 10%, then the game cycle
needs to
keep "moving the plane" forward (i.e. updating position), while the
player
doesn't order it a full stop. The point is how to implement this "game
cycle"?

I've done some research on the web and haven't found a feasible approach
to this
idea.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[]s