RE: How to access any function of a any class?

-----Original Message-----
From: pf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:27 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  How to access any function of a any class?

Hello.
Please consider this:

class A {
[snip]

class B {
[snip]

class Container{
  function Container(){
[snip]

$MyOBJ=new Container();

> The problem is that "sometimes" member functions and variables can be
> reached this way, but sometimes not (mainly variables or file pointers)
> depending WHEN you create the object and when (for example) you create a
> file pointer inside some class.

> What I want to do is to be able to use any function of any class from any
> function of any class.

That´s not possible if You wanna do _entirely_ OOPD programming. You can let B inherits from A and let Container inherits from B then an instance of Container will contain all functions, but a instance from A cannot call the function Container. Read more here: http://dk2.php.net/manual/en/keyword.extends.php

You could just drop the idea of several classes or the OOP programming (I removed the D on purpose due to the bad design ;-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / best regards
ComX Networks A/S

DK-2600 Glostrup