RE: PHP Classes

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Neeb [mailto:06prneeb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:58 PM

> I've gone through the PHP Manual a few times now, reading about classes,
> but really, what's written there doesn't make a whole lot of sense to
> me.  I know a lot, if not the vast majority, of PHP programmers use
> classes, so I was wondering if some of you could explain them to me.
> What are the benefits of using classes? What's the format of a class?
> I'd like to know things like that and anything else you folks would like
> to teach me. Thanks

This is a PHP maillist, You´re asking about a programming concept. Google for oop+tutorial for info.

In short a class is a bunch of functions, which manipulates the same area of data, for instance a SQL class which contains a select, insert, update and a delete function.

--
Med venlig hilsen / best regards
ComX Networks A/S

DK-2600 Glostrup