Re: php 4 & php 5

Simply.

My server has moved from php4 to php5 and my webmail program IMP can't
be upgraded before I find out how to do that safely for my users.

Now I have sites that need php5 and only one that does not work with it (imp).

That's why I'd like to stick with apache2 + php5 default and
apache2+php4 just for a single site hosted (the one that uses imp).

- mb