Re: php 4 & php 5

Richard Lynch wrote:
[good stuff]

> Maybe if you told us WHY you need 4 & 5 we'd have better answers for ya.

Agreed!  Tell us what you specifically need and we can provide better
answers.  If you're wanting to test PHP5 with your current scripts then
it would make sense to do exactly what Richard said.  Or if you really
need to run it as an Apache module I suppose you could run it on a dev
server, but you would still want Apache to be the exact same version as
what you have on your stable / production box.

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2