HELP TO GET OUT OF PHP MAILING LIST

Hello everyone,

I just need your assistance on how to unsubscribe from PHP mail list. I have tried all the automated approach but no luck. The system keeps rejecting my "unsubscribe" request. I get more than 200 unsolicited mailS on PHP daily that do not mean anything to me because I did not subscribe to it in the first place - not a computer guru.

Any help to lead me to effectively unsubscribe will be well appreciated. My mail box has been overtaken completely by this service which is of no value to me.

Regards,
Biodun

stg <stg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am having a small issue with posting from forms;

It goes like such:

I have a form in which a user can type in a message and in a hidden text
field a link is sent, then in the page the form goes to it sends and email
to a mailing list with the message and a link underneath bottom.

However when I submit a hyperlink in a form like

 [input] href="http://localhost/knewsl/"; >

It is received in the next page with a "\" before every " " " for example:

Click here to view
newsletter - Which obviously doesn't work.

I would be most grateful if anyone could help.

Cheers,

Simon