Re: ezmlm "bounced email" warnings - [was RE: [PHP] suspicious - maybe spam]

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 07:30:57AM -0800, Rob Tanner wrote:
> Every ezmlm mailing list I'm on does that periodically.  Lists that I'm
> on that use MailMan never seem to have that problem.  What then does
> that tell us about ezmlm...

i get the same thing too....but as i run my own mail server i know when mail
should've been bouncing and this wasn't it.....

I am recieving other mail perfectly at the times these msgs should have bounced....

aah MailMan is waaaay better...even if its python ;)