-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jochem Maas [mailto:jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

I don't know about 'CURRENT' but you have atleast 3 options:
1. if its an intranet app then just tell them they have to add the intranet
server
to a trusted zone (and that the browser should allow popups
2. dump your popup info in an absolutely positioned div and make the layer
visible on top of the rest of the page (with a js link that hides the layer
again)
3. use a js alert(), which you might consider ugly... BUT its modal, its not
blockable
(other than if js is turned off completely!) -- a user is therefore forced
to read the
alert and click OK in order to continue.
( ... )