Re: using lists in php and sending

First off - do you have global variables turned on?  If not then you need to
collect the data from the $_POST variable.

Also - when you use a multiple select form field the values come across in
an array.

So you would need to access the data using something like this:
$i=0;
while($rooms[$i]) {
    $room_mail .= " $rooms[$i]";
}

Then in your mail section replace $rooms with $room_mail.

HTH

<?php
/*

Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/
?>