Fatal error: Maximum execution time

Hi guys,

I've got a processing script which takes long time to finish. The script
includes several others and is ran from command line(by cron). I've sent
phpinfo from inside of processing to my email, here is the important part
max_execution_time => 1800 => 0
max_input_time => 120 => 120
memory_limit => 64M => 64M

I'm setting 1800 inside a script and 0 exec time is by default... anyway I
have tried to set it to whatever and wherever ;o) Script always terminates
and that is strange not exactly at same time... it's aprox from 6 to 10
minutes and not in same place (in any of included script). And error message
always displays 30 seconds... I have tried to grep a source for ini_set as
well, nothing important anywhere in the code.

PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .....php
on line 130

Has somebody seen something like this or has an idea what's going on there?

PHP Version => 4.3.10-2
Running with apache on Linux..

Thanks a lot.
Stan