Re: Handling email bouncebacks

I am doing something similar and was told to look at the IMAP, POP3, NNTP extension. I think I have a way of doing it using that extension (still in planning stage).... but I would also be very interested in any other ideas.

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle
Computer Programmer
Guam International Country Club
495 Battulo Street
Dededo, Guam 96929
Reservations: 671.632.4422
Office: 671.632.4445
Fax: 671.632.4440
Japanese website: www.giccguam.com
English website: www.giccguam.com/English
Korean website: www.giccguam.com/korea

Chris Bruce wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a way to manage email bouncebacks on my Linux server for one of my client's email marketing system. What I would like to do is have a way of capturing the email address from the header of each bounce and insert it into a MySQL table. At that point I can do the requisite scrubbing of the lists. I believe that I saw a PHP class a while back that handled this. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

Chris