Re: Fancy Form processing Ideas

Chris W. Parker wrote:
ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    on Monday, February 14, 2005 6:29 AM said:

I am looking for interesting approaches to form submissions and error
checking in the forms.

One time, at PHP Summer Camp, I made this one form that, when submitted,
would open the CD tray on my server which would tip over a hammer that
would slam down on the <enter> key which would say "yes" to the question
"Do you want to validate the form that was just submitted? [yes]".

It wasn't very efficient considering I always had to push the CD tray
back in and rebalance the hammer every time. But boy was it ever a
"Fancy Form processing idea".

LOL Chris. You rock.