To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:28 PM
Subject: PHP 5 with Apache 2.0

I know this question probably gets asked a lot, but I'm setting up a Web Server shortly and am debating going with PHP 5 on Apache 2.0 or 1.3. In short, is PHP 5, when combined with either Apache 1.3 or 2.0 on Linux or FreeBSD, ready for a production environment? This is, of course, an opinion, but back your opinion with as much fact as possible.

Also, if PHP 5 is NOT ready, do you feel PHP 4.3 is ready for production with Apache 2.0?