Re: Re: PHP book recommendations>

I've enjoyed Schlossnagle as I have it on my personal library.
Also I am finishing to read PHP 5 Power Programming from Prentice Hall and the creators of PHP.
If you want to learn coding style and coding good practices check out this book.
A cheap place to get books here in the US is bookpool.com

Jason Barnett wrote:

Dave Bosky wrote:

I'm looking for an easy to read PHP book that will help me learn a solid
foundation in PHP.

I'm already familiar with the language but want to make sure I'm coding in
the most efficient manner.

What's a few of the better books out there?

HTC Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Advanced PHP Programming by George Schlossnagle is for you.

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2