Re: Advice/opinion requested on page section lineup

Hi Jochem,

Intention is to give a user the option of assigning "position" of a
"section" on the page, i.e:
First: sectA, then sectC, then sectE, then sectB and sectD.... or any other
order that is indicated by the user. So it is somewhat like top-of-page,
mid-of-page etc but with a numbering/precedence/sorting (can be named any)
system that populates the page according to the choice.
Roughly:
<--first section-->
<--second section-->
<--third section-->