Creating a varable with a name held in a string

I have the following code;_

	$sql = "select * from  text where id    = '$id' ";

	$row = fetch_row_row( $sql, $db );

	$img_loc			= $row["img_loc"];
	$text_type			= $row["text_type"];
	$seq					= $row["seq"];
	$rec_type			= $row["rec_type"];
	$section			= $row["section"];
	$code				= $row["code"];
	$repeat				= $row["repeat"];

	$description    	= $row["description"] );
	$text         		= $row["text"] );

Was wondering if there was a clever way of doing this with foreach on
$row.  something like

foreach( $row as $index => value ) {
	create_var( $index, $value );
}

So the question is is there a function like create_var which takes a
string and a value and creates a variable?

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
If you have a problem sending me email use this link