Re: errors not reported

u may try to use ini_set.
prepend it to the file and see what happens:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('error_reporting',E_ALL);
may not solve the problem but is a good start to see where u are.
ini_set got a  good documentation about error displaying on the website,
what it does is overwrite .ini values on realtime.
and it is on
http://ar2.php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php#ini.display-errors
Sdav

"D_c" <d3ntaku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hiya -

My parse errors have disappeared from my development environment. Now
whenever php cannot run a page, it just stops with a blank page in the
browser and no clues.
Running the same code on another server will give a "fatal error class
not found" etc type output to the browser.

Can someone help me with what other places error reporting (esp parse
errors) is configured?
What i did:

check phpinfo()
find which php.ini is being used
edited that to set all error settings I could find to on.
call error_reporting(E_ALL) in my scripts.

but all to no avail! Gak!

Are there any other apache settings or other system variables to check?

/dc
           David "DC" Collier
mobile business creator |????????????????
           dc@xxxxxxxxxx
           skype: d3ntaku
           http://www.pikkle.com
           +81 (0)90-7414-6107