Weighted Lists

Hi,

I've been fascinated by Flickr's, del.icio.us and other sites' usage
of these Weighted Lists.  It's simple but effective and I really want
to use it for a project I'm doing.

So I had a look at Nick Olejniczak's plugin for Wordpress (available
here: www.nicholasjon.com) but am struggling to understand the logic
behind it.

What I need is to dump all words (taken from the DB) from just one
column into an array.  Filter out common words
(the,a,it,at,you,me,he,she etc), then calculate most frequent words to
provide the weighted list.  Has anyone attempted this?

Thanks for any insights

--
Will   The Corridor of Uncertainty   http://www.cricket.mailliw.com/
 - Sanity is a madness put to good use -