Favorite Linux Distribution

Hello all -

I've been a list member for a while, helped out some people, and asked
some questions.  But, today I have a completely off topic, but
somewhat relevant question for y'all.

What is your favorite Linux distribution?  What would you recommend
for my situation?

I'm brand new to Linux.  I'm just trying to learn how it works, but I
think I'll catch on quick.  I'm looking for the one with the most
capability, and also one to run my development instance of Apache 2.0
on.

I've been looking at either RedHat or Fedora.  Is this a good choice?
I'm truly drawing a blank, and I've searched Google, but never really
found anything extremely useful.  Please help me, an old Windows
veteran, escape the Microsoft box!

Thanks a ton!!

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@xxxxxxxxx

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

This message is Certified Virus Free