Re: best way to handle user authentication, PHP vs. apache

Chris Shiflett wrote:
--- Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://phpsec.org/

which has just gone live - not that much info there yet AFAICS but
will probably become a good resource

There may not be a lot of stuff in terms of the number of resources, but
the PHP Security Guide is a lot by itself:

http://phpsec.org/projects/guide/

Chris

I did say 'AFAICS' - I should have mentioned that I took only the very quickest of glances (with the intention of going back at a less busy time).

I did get the impression that it was quality stuff, and I actually wanted
to talk the site up a bit because I get the feeling it has the potential to
really make a positive impact... guess that didn't come over to well.

sorry about that.

for my penance I will RTFPHPSG asap.

===== Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
Coming Soon                 http://httphandbook.org/