Need to enhance functionality...

I have a Portal on PHP and I need to enhance the functionality to include
Archieving, Searching and Versioning of files. Can I get the code/logic for
doing so?

Please send me if u have something that performs that task.

I searched on sourceforge.net. I got a software KnowledgeTree but the coding
is too difficult to understand.

Waiting for replies...

Rahul

is appreciated.