Re: Re: Image Resolution

Hmm.. If PDFs are always 72dpi.. Then the OP would in other words need to
resize the PDF document (and everything on it) to 200/72 times the normal
size, and then the printer would print it correct? Hmm.. Isn't that pretty
much exactly what Richard Lynch said? Seems like a kinda ugly solution to
me, but it might be the way to go.. :p

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
"Richard Lynch" <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> DvDmanDT wrote:
> > Take a quick look at imagecopyresampled.. It can change the size of an
> > image
> > pretty good.. Now I know nothing about PDFs really.. But I suppose you
> > could
> > just scale it with the GD functions then place the result in a PDF..
Maybe